Urgent Vacancies in King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital
The King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (KKESH), a 250-bed hospital inaugurated in 1983, is the largest ophthalmic tertiary referral center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, operated by the Ministry of Health (MOH). The hospital provides quality tertiary ophthalmic care to the patients it serves and promotes the delivery of Kingdom-wide ophthalmic care through its outreach, educational, and research programs. For more than two decades, KKESH has been recognized for excellence in its delivery of ophthalmic patient care, for its strong educational programs (including continuing medical education seminars and symposia, and training of ophthalmology residents and subspecialty fellows and other allied healthcare personnel), and its highly successful research programs.
KKESH’s mission is to serve as the center of excellence for tertiary eye care, educate and train professionals, conduct research, enhance community awareness of ophthalmic diseases and their causes through health education, and develop outreach programs.
KKESH is urgently looking for candidates in the following Vacancies:
- Oculoplastics and Orbit Ophthalmologist
- Medical Retina Ophthalmologist
- Pediatric Ophthalmologist
- Anterior Segment – Ophthalmologist
- Glaucoma Ophthalmologist
- Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and years of post-board experience
- Thirty-Six (36) calendar days of Paid Vacation per contract year
- Ten (10) days scientific leave including travel days per contract year
- Five (5) days professional leave + Four (4) travel days per contract year
- Family/Accompanied Employment Contract Status
- Twelve (12) Months Initial Contract – Renewable
- Free Furnished and fully equipped Housing – Villa
- Free Utilities, including Local Phone calls
- Free and Extensive Recreational Facilities in a safe environment
- Free Healthcare available at KKESH including authorized dependents
- Mobilization and Repatriation Airline Tickets (Business Class) including authorized dependents (spouse and 2 eligible children only)
- Annual Airline ticket (Business Class) to Point of Hire or equivalent including authorized dependents (spouse and 2 eligible children only)
- End of Service Award
If you are interested please fill in the following form or contact us by phone/SMS for more information on +306984507090.
We will be pleased to receive your updated CV in English at email@example.com in order to arrange an interview for you.
The recruitment services of Eurosynapses remain completely free for our registered candidates.