Hiring for King Salman Specialist Hospital in Athens, on 21-22 April 2018
We are happy to announce that on 21-22 April 2018 a new round of interviews will be held in Athens by the Ministry of Health of Saudi Arabia to hire doctors for the new hospital in Hail. The King Salman Specialist Hospital (KSSH) in Hail will be staffed mainly with Greek doctors.
The benefits that the Ministry of Health offers are:
- Salary up to 12.000USD, depending on candidates profile and years of post-board experience.
- End of contract bonus
- Free furnished accommodation or Housing Allowance equal to 14.000USD annually
- Free transportation service or Transportation Allowance equal to 2.000USD annually
- 40 calendar days paid annual leave per contract year
- Initial Hire and Repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin plus 1 free round-trip leave ticket per contract year to your point of origin (including dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including dependents)
Vacancies for all specialties apart from General Practice Physicians, Dentists, and Psychiatrists. Age Limit: 57 years due to Saudi Law restrictions.
If you are interested please fill in the following form or contact us by phone/SMS for more information on +306984507090.
We will be pleased to receive your updated CV and title of specialty in English at email@example.com in order to arrange an interview for you.
The recruitment services of Eurosynapses remain completely free for our registered candidates.