Athens Recruitment Trip from the Ministry of Health of Saudi Arabia on 16-17 December 2017
We are pleased to inform you that the Ministry of Health of Saudi Arabia will visit Athens on 16 and 17 December 2017. The aim of the trip is to hire doctors who are interested in working in the public hospitals of the country.
The Ministry of Health provides:
- High salary Paid tax free (up to 11.000€, depending on candidate’s profile and years of post-board experience)
- End of contract bonus
- Free furnished accommodation or Housing Allowance equal to 11.000€ annually
- Free transportation service
- 40 calendar days paid annual leave per contract year
- Initial Hire and Repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin plus 1 free round-trip leave ticket per contract year to your point of origin (including agreed dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including agreed dependents)
Vacancies for all specialties apart from General Practice Physicians, Dentists, and Psychiatrists. Age Limit: 57 years due to Saudi Law restrictions.
If you are interested please fill in the following form or contact us by phone/SMS for more information on +306984507090.
We will be pleased to receive your updated CV in English at email@example.com in order to arrange an interview for you.
The recruitment services of Eurosynapses remain completely free for our registered candidates.