Private hospital in Equatorial Guinea is hiring staff
We’re excited to let you know about our partnership with a brand new private hospital in Oyala, Equatorial Guinea, opening up in March 2024. Equatorial Guinea is the only Spanish-speaking country in Africa, though French and English are also widely spoken. There are vacancies for doctors, nurses, allied health proffesionals and non medical positions related to the hospital operation.
The benefits are:
- Salary up to 96,000€ per year (tax free) negotiable
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- Fully furnished accommodation with all living expenses covered. Food, water, and electricity are also provided
- Internet full coverage and phone allowance
- Free medical care & emergency dental care
- Free transportation service
- Free tickets to and from your point of origin
- And much more benefits
If you are interested please fill in the following form or contact us by phone for more information on +306984507090.
We will be pleased to receive your updated CV in English or Spanish at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange an interview for you.
The recruitment services of EuroSynapses remain completely free for our registered candidates.