The medical facility in Cyprus is dedicated to providing top-quality care to our patients of all ages. There is currently an opening for a talented and compassionate Nurse to join their growing outpatient healthcare practice. The ideal candidate will have two or more years of nursing experience, preferably in a primary care capacity. If you are strongly committed to providing top-notch, compassionate patient care, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act upon them;
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support;
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems;
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure, and temperature, ECG, provide drugs and injections, take blood samples, etc.);
- Monitor and record a patient’s condition and document provided care services;
- Treat medical emergencies;
- Administer workloads;
- Follow care regulations and standards;
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team.
- Current RN (Registered Nurse) license;
- Proven nursing experience;
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task;
- Compassionate with good communication skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- BS or diploma in nursing;
- Fluent Greek & English are must, Russian and any other language desired.