Working as a resident under the supervision of the Surgical Consultant. Follow up all hospital administrative and medical policies and procedures. Any other assignment given by the Supervisor or the Management.
Duties and responsibilities
- The resident clerks all cases admitted from O.P.D. clinics and E.R. Follow-up the laboratory and radiology results and inform the Consultant concerned. Join the consultant in the ward rounds. Pre-operative and post-operative care for urology patients.
- Dressing for all urology in-patients. Responds to all calls to see any urology patients. Under certain circumstances he may be asked to see patients in O.P.D. clinic. Assists the consultant in operating room. On-call duty for patients attend to the E.R. when he is called by the E.R.
- Follow-up the urology patients under the care of part timers who are allowed to perform surgery at MH. Implementing all administrative and medical hospital policies and procedures related to the department. Attends Continuing Education, Infection Control and Performance Improvement programs to keep updated with the current practices.
- MBBCh and Master degree in Urology.
- Current license.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
Two years experience as Specialist/Resident Urologist in a reputed hospital.
- Driver of Excellence
- Team Builder and Effective Communicator
- Safety and Health Promoter
- Customer Sponsor
- Future Builder
- Inspiring Leader
- Decisive Executor
- Talent Developer
Person Specifications :
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff, patients and families.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work effectively within a service and organisation committed to achieving accreditation.
- Salary Paid tax free
- End of contract bonus
- Severance Pay
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 2 return airline tickets per contract year (including agreed dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including agreed dependents)
- Educational Allowance per child (Maximum of 3 children, 4-18 years)
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses