Taking full responsibility as a Specialist under the supervision of the Consultant. Follow the policies and procedures of the hospital. Any other assignment given by the Supervisor or the Management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Clerks admitted cases in clear handwriting with an informative complete history and examination, etc.
- Join the Consultant on ward rounds twice a day as well as doing his/her own rounds. Has major part of making the patient feeling comfortable and re-assured. Should behave in a professional comforting attitude.
- Keep following the progress of the patients during his/her stay. Informing the Consultant’s about any important changes. Make sure that orders given by the consultants are carried out properly. Quick and enthusiastic response to calls from E.R. or other nursing or medical staff.
- Write discharge summary about some of the patients especially Arabic reports. May be called to help in the clinic if needed.
- Each Specialists is attached to consultant for a period of time. Then, may alternate according to the agreement between the Consultants.
- Should attend and participate in the Continuous Education meeting, and other related meetings of infection control, safety and performance improvement to keep updated with the current practices.
- Provides full explanation regarding the plan of care and the available treatment options to the patient and care giver in a simple language.
- Encourages the patient and care giver to participate in taking decisions affecting the course of treatment.
- Provides educational materials related to the case for the patient and care giver.
- Plans the educational session with the patient and family after checking their willingness to learn and their learning preferences.
- MBBCh and Master degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university
- Current medical license.
- Valid SCFHS license and valid BCLS certification.
Ecperience and Skills:
- Two (2) years experience as Specialist Rheumatologist in a reputed hospital.
- Customer service focused.
- Capable to work under pressure.
- Intermediate computer skills (Windows and Microsoft)
- English language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff, patients and families.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work effectively within a service and organisation committed to achieving accreditation.
- High Salary 25%-45% from the revenue
- Percentages from the annual turnover
- Permanent and part time contracts
- Flexible working hours (even weekends and bank holidays)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care
- Free Malpractice Insurance
- Ticket restaurant 8€/day and other working benefits
- Support for the licensing in France
- On place support with all administrative and other issues including e.g. housing, schools for children, etc