To provide the highest possible standard of patients care under the supervision and as per the prescription of the consultant in-charge, or his appointed representative. Implementing hospital policies and procedures within the department. Any other assignments given by the direct Supervisor or the Management.
To carry out clinical duties as directed by the head of department or other consultant in the unit.
Clerks all patients files. Cover the on-call duties as scheduled.
To carry out all normal deliveries and minor operations except special cases (high risk pregnancy or cases requested by the consultants).
Join the consultant on daily rounds.
Give care for in-patients and follow-up all laboratory investigations and radiology results and inform the concerned consultant.
Follow the hospital policies and procedures.
Pre-operative and post-operative care responsibilities for surgical cases.
Assist the consultant in O.R. during surgical procedures.
Participate in the hospital Continuous Education Program. Participate in different hospital committees such as safety, infection control, and performance improvement to keep updated with the current practices.
- Master degree in Obs & Gyn.
- Current License.
- Two (2) years experience after the master degree.
- Salary Paid tax free
- End of contract bonus
- Severance Pay
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 2 return airline tickets per contract year (including agreed dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including agreed dependents)
- Educational Allowance per child (Maximum of 3 children, 4-18 years)
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses