Work as a specialist neurologist under the supervision of Consultant Neurologist.
Reporting to the consultant all the matters and progress of work in the department.
Looking after all patients admitted to medical ward. Go with the consultant in rounds twice daily for in-patients.
Answering consultation in emergency department from the ER Physician and admitting patient if he sees it’s necessary.
Alternate with the other Specialist Neurologist in covering first on-call duty for 24 hours.
Performing clinical procedures under the supervision of the consultant. He might be asked by the consultant to run the Outpatient clinic if needs arise.
He may suggest to his consultant any ideas that may raise the performance of work of the department.
He may evaluate and report to his consultant regarding the progress of work in the department.
Hospital doctors meeting are held fort-nightly for case presentation. He is encouraged to attend lectures, conferences and meeting whenever chances arise.
Attends Continuing Education, Safety, Infection Control and Performance Improvement programs to keep updated with the current practices.
- MBBCh and MD from a recognized university.
- Current medical license.
- Two years experience as Specialist Neurologist in a reputed hospital.
- Salary Paid tax free
- End of contract bonus
- Severance Pay
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 2 return airline tickets per contract year (including agreed dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including agreed dependents)
- Educational Allowance per child (Maximum of 3 children, 4-18 years)
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses