- Work as a specialist neurologist under the supervision of Consultant Neurologist.
- Reporting to the consultant all the matters and progress of work in the department.
- Looking after all patients admitted to medical ward. Go with the consultant in rounds twice daily for in-patients.
- Answering consultation in emergency department from the ER Physician and admitting patient if he sees it’s necessary.
- Alternate with the other Specialist Neurologist in covering first on-call duty for 24 hours.
- Performing clinical procedures under the supervision of the consultant. He might be asked by the consultant to run the Outpatient clinic if needs arise.
- He may suggest to his consultant any ideas that may raise the performance of work of the department.
- He may evaluate and report to his consultant regarding the progress of work in the department.
- Hospital doctors meeting are held fort-nightly for case presentation. He is encouraged to attend lectures, conferences and meeting whenever chances arise.
- Attends Continuing Education, Safety, Infection Control and Performance Improvement programs to keep updated with the current practices.
- MBBCh and MD from a recognized university.
- Current medical license.
- Two years experience as Specialist Neurologist in a reputed hospital.
- High Salary 25%-45% from the revenue
- Percentages from the annual turnover
- Permanent and part time contracts
- Flexible working hours (even weekends and bank holidays)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care
- Free Malpractice Insurance
- Ticket restaurant 8€/day and other working benefits
- Support for the licensing in France
- On place support with all administrative and other issues including e.g. housing, schools for children, etc