Work as Senior Specialist Nephrologist under the supervision of the Consultant Nephrologist.
Looking after all Hemodialysis patient (outpatient, medical wards, ICU and CCU).
Making rounds twice daily for Hemodialysis patients with full reports to the consultant.
Monthly review of laboratory results for Hemodialysis patients and reporting to the consultant any abnormalities.
Covering acute/emergency dialysis for 24 hours.
Performing clinical procedures under supervision of the consultant.
Attend Hemodialysis clinical meeting as well as the multidisciplinary Hemodialysis meeting.
Might be needed to cover the OPD clinic.
Hospital doctors meeting are held forth-nightly for case presentation. He is encouraged to attend lectures, conferences and meeting when ever chances arise.
Attends continuous education, infection control and performance improvement programs to keep updated with the current practices.
- MBBch and Master degree in Internal Medicine from recognized university.
- Current Medical License.
- Minimum two (2) years experience as Specialist Nephrologist in a reputed hospital.
- Salary Paid tax free
- End of contract bonus
- Severance Pay
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 2 return airline tickets per contract year (including agreed dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including agreed dependents)
- Educational Allowance per child (Maximum of 3 children, 4-18 years)
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses