Supervising the administrative and medical services of urology department. Participates in the Continuing Education Program.
Maintain and improve the high quality service for Urology patients. Participates in the development and implementation of the hospital’s policy and procedure.
Coordinates with other departments to facilitate high quality service. Any other assignment given by the Chief Medical Officer or the Management.
Reporting to the management about any recommendation to improve the service of the unit.
Preventing and solving all problems in the unit. Covering the Out-patient clinic during the hospital’s working hours.
On-call covering for emergency receiving according to the schedule prepared by the Medical Affairs.
Responding to consultation from various departments. Responsible for operative procedures and follow after surgery.
Responsibility of managing of the in-patients under his care. Documentation of all events occurs to the patients in the unit.
Participate in the future plans for the unit development and improvement. Evaluation of the Junior staff in the unit. Evaluation of the level of the service in the department.
Attends Continuing Education, Infection Control and Performance Improvement programs to keep updated with the current practices.
- Should be a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) in UK/Europe or equivalent from a Western Countries or MD.
- Current license.
- Minimum five years experience as a Consultant in a large hospital.
- Salary Paid tax free
- End of contract bonus
- Severance Pay
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 2 return airline tickets per contract year (including agreed dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including agreed dependents)
- Educational Allowance per child (Maximum of 3 children, 4-18 years)
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses