- Performs small surgeries and hair transplant.
- Reviews updated plastic surgery management. Acts upon recommendation to reach high plastic surgery management. Approves specific procedures and methods to be used in plastic surgery. Any other assignment given by the Chief Medical Officer or the Management.
- Documentation of responses to patient complaints. Monitoring the implementation of plastic surgery policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Review all patients under his care. The review will be conducted daily, i.e. OPD, daily rounds, O.R. Justification of the admission and management of the patient.
- To develop policies and procedures to maintain surgical activities. Participation in other review committee in the hospital.
- Develop standards of patient care for the plastic surgery development. Review of the appropriateness of Surgical necessity of hospital stays.
- Review of the appropriateness for admission of plastic surgery patients. Patients no longer needing acute surgical care.
- Maximum clinical knowledge and hospital practice. Maximum working knowledge in surgical care. Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Attends Continuing Education, Infection Control and Performance Improvement programs to keep updated with the current practices.
- Should have MD or equivalent qualification from a Western Country.
- Must hold a current medical licence.
- Minimum five years experience as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in a large hospital.
- High Salary 25%-45% from the revenue
- Percentages from the annual turnover
- Permanent and part time contracts
- Flexible working hours (even weekends and bank holidays)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care
- Free Malpractice Insurance
- Ticket restaurant 8€/day and other working benefits
- Support for the licensing in France
- On place support with all administrative and other issues including e.g. housing, schools for children, etc