Diagnosis treats and institutes preventive measures directed towards control of periodontal diseases. Monitors and directs patients progress through all procedures of periodental treatment and preventive measures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through diagnosis of all the patient exhibiting periodontal disease.
- Radiographic, clinical evaluation leading to comprehensive treatment plan.
- Performance of range of conservative and surgical treatment to the oral defect resulting from periodontal diseases.
- Policies treatment guidelines and technical protocol on call subjects related to periodontics.
- Renders countlative opinions and directions to others dentist and physicians on periodontal matters.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities. Attends Continuing Education, Infection Control and Performance Improvement programs to keep with the current practices.
Education and Qualifications:
- D.Ds. DMD from an approved dental school.
- Post-graduate study in periodontology either certificate or masters degree.
- License to practice periodontics in his/her country and in Saudi Arabia.
Experience and Skills
- Currently working in an academic/research setup
- 10 years research experience including 3 years as a named Principal Investigator
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of:
· Research governance
· Research ethics
· Research methodologies as related to his/her field of expertise
- Common Leadership and Professional Competencies:
· Strong research leadership skills
· Evidence of high class research outputs and research income generation
· Ability to develop a team and build research capacity and capability for HMC
· Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Minimum experience of five (5) years in the periodontology.
- Able to build rapport, listen, persuade and negotiate.
- Capacity and motivation to take in others’ perspectives and treat others with understanding; sees patients as people.
- Demonstrated teaching skills in respect of junior medical staff, other staff, patients and their families.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff, patients and families.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work effectively within a service and organisation committed to achieving accreditation.
- High salary up to 18,000USD tax free
- Free accommodation
- Transportation allowance
- 10 weeks paid annual leave
- Education allowance for up to 3 children
- Airline tickets for the whole family