Responsible for diagnosis and treatment of diseases and abnormalities of the oral cavity of children. Follow all hospital administrative and medica policies and procedures. Any other assignment given by the Supervisor or the Management.
Is responsible for the provision of treatment which encompasses all the medical, surgical, restorative and preventive treatment of oral diseases, injuries and deficiencies that come within the field of Dentistry for children as commonly practiced by the profession.
Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities. Attends Continuing Education, Infection Control and Performance Improvement programs to keep with the current practices.
Provides full explanation regarding the plan of care and the available treatment options to the patient and care giver in a simple language.
Encourages the patient and care giver to participate in taking decisions affecting the course of treatment.
Provides educational materials related to the case for the patient and care giver.
Plans the educational session with the patient and family after checking their willingness to learn and their learning preferences.
- B.D.S. from a recognized university. Registered by the British Dental Council with a documented speciality in Pedodontics.
- Documented evidence of post graduate training in Pedodontics and Board Eligibility or Certification in the United States.
- Current medical license
- Valid SCFHS license and valid BCLS certification.
- Have documented experience in Pedodontics for at least three (3) years.
- Customer service focused.
- Capable to work under pressure.
- Intermediate computer skills (Windows and Microsoft)
- English language and awareness of arabic language.
- Familiar with islamic and arabic culture.
- Salary Paid tax free
- End of contract bonus
- Severance Pay
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 2 return airline tickets per contract year (including agreed dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including agreed dependents)
- Educational Allowance per child (Maximum of 3 children, 4-18 years)
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses