In-charge of management and care of his patients. Cooperate with other colleagues for the good of satisfactory work.
Implement the policies and procedures of the hospital. Any other assignment given by the Supervisor or the Management.
Discussing with other colleagues in the unit any problems might arise. Full responsibility for his patient management in the In-patients and Out-patients.
Covering duties Out-patients operation’s on-call per schedule. Responding to consultation from other units.
Actively participate in the Medical Education Meeting, infection control, safety and performance improvement meetings to keep updated with the current practices. Supervising and advising the resident to achieve a satisfactory performance.
Cooperate with other colleagues for smooth running of the department. Suggest plans to introduce new techniques which will promite the standard of service.
Annual evaluation of the resident attached to him. Keeping up dated with recent advances. Attending and actively participating in the local orthopedic club meeting.
- Should be a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons for Orthopedic Surgery (FRCS) in UK/Europe or equivalent qualification from a Western Country or MD.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedics
- Current medical license.
- Minimum of five years experience in the same field.
- Salary Paid tax free
- End of contract bonus
- Severance Pay
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 2 return airline tickets per contract year (including agreed dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including agreed dependents)
- Educational Allowance per child (Maximum of 3 children, 4-18 years)
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses