The Consultant will be fully responsible to provide a high standard of clinical practice and expertise in the assessment, investigation, diagnosis and treatment of patients in the area of his or her speciality. He/ She should be involved in the continuous quality improvement activities of the department and hospital to achieve the goals of the hospital.
Responsible to the Medical Director through Coordinator of the Department.
Responsible for all patients care of his/her speciality.
Liaises with the Medical, Nursing and Administrative Staff, Patients/families.
- Medical Graduate from an Medical School recognised by the Medical Council in the country of origin, with completion of appropriate Internship and Residencey requirements.
- Fellowship or Membership from the Royal College or Western Board in his/ her speciality.
- PhD / Post Graduate or equivqlent Degree in his/ her speciality recognized by Saudi Council for Health Specialities.
- At least five (5) years of practice in his / her specialty after obtaining the higher degree in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
- Subspecialty degree or structured subspecialty training preferred.
- Excellent clinical/ technical skills in his/ her specility.
- Computer Literate/ better knowledge of MS Microsoft Word
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English
- Salary Paid tax free
- End of contract bonus
- Severance Pay
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 2 return airline tickets per contract year (including agreed dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including agreed dependents)
- Educational Allowance per child (Maximum of 3 children, 4-18 years)
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses