Reviews updated surgical management. Acts upon recommendation to reach high surgical management. Approves specific procedures and methods to be used in surgery. Any other assignment given by the Chief Medical Officer or the Management.
Documentation of responses to patient complaints. Monitoring the implementation of surgical department according to policies and procedures of the hospital.
Review all patients under his care. The review will be conducted daily, i.e. OPD, daily rounds, O.R. Justification of the admission and management of the patient.
To develop policies and procedures to maintain surgical activities. Participation in other review committee in the hospital.
Develop standards of patient care for the surgical development. Review of the appropriateness of Surgical necessity of hospital stays.
Review of the appropriateness for admission of surgical patients. Patients no longer needing acute surgical care.
Maximum clinical knowledge and hospital practice. Maximum working knowledge in surgical care. Excellent organization and communication skills.
Attends Continuing Education, Infection Control and Performance Improvement programs to keep updated with the current practices.
- Should be a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) in UK/Europe or equivalent qualification from a Western Country or MD.
- Current license.
- Minimum five years experience as a Consultant General Surgeon in a large hospital.
- Salary Paid tax free
- End of contract bonus
- Severance Pay
- Free furnished accommodation with free recreation, sports and cultural facilities
- Free transportation service
- Up to 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- Up to 2 return airline tickets per contract year (including agreed dependents)
- Free medical care & emergency dental care (including agreed dependents)
- Educational Allowance per child (Maximum of 3 children, 4-18 years)
- Study Leave of 10 working days per contract year and CPD courses